Friday, June 29, 2007

Tag

Aku kene Tag dengan Acciacctura.


Lama juga aku tak menjawab tag ni. Oklah jawab jelah.


1. A person is only as good as he is.

2. Friendship is always about togetherness.

3. To love is to know yourself.

4. Money makes me frickin rich!

5. I miss wacthing dvd very much!

6. My way of saying I care is by doing anything i can do.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by sms.

8. Pick the flowers when they are all blossom.

9. To love someone is to errr ini bukan sama dengan no 3 ka?

10. Beauty is plural?

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was i was in form 1

12. When I was twenty one, I remember celebrate my birthday alone.

13. I am most happy when i finish all the levels in Diablo II LOD!

14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my poem get 3 star in esastera.com.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change the whole damn kabinet!

16. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could get together for the whole day?

17. If you want to eat then you have to make sure that the restaurant is clean.

18. Money is not everything but it can buy most of the things!

19. The most touching moments I have experienced was when adib was born.

20. I smile when... damn! i smile all the times!

21 When I am happy, I sing

22. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,“Perutusan Dari Malaya : Koleksi Sajak Kingbinjai."

23. One thing I must do before I die is to do the Hajj with the whole family.

0 Bangsawan Menatang Sembah: